Friday, May 21, 2010


Here are some photos of the garden.
Above one of the lilacs, below, 2 of the raised beds I put in this year. In the one closest to the fence I have onions,carrots,celery and fennel. The one in the forground has radishes,pumkpin,zucinni,turnips,leeks,broccoli brussels sprouts and some peas.
The 2 black tubs are potato growing bags. This is my first time trying these.I think you are supposed to be able to re-use them year after year. So far the taters seem to growing well in them.
Above on the left is the apple tree and some blooms from the cherry tree. It looks like we may be in for a lot of cherries as well as raspberries this year.
Miss Hannah is doing well. Her wound seems to healing well and she continues to soak up all the extra attention.
The Bf continues to work on the boat,hang on I think I have a recent picture
Well, he's done more to it since I took this. Every time I go to take a picture it's at another stage of developement. Now he has the seats in, the daggarboard trunk done, I'll try to get up another even more recent pix soon.
My work is ok, sure would love a regular full time job with regular hours though lost track of how many jobs I've applied for, Bf's work has slowed a little too.
Tomorrow we are off the the see Bullriding. We went a couple of years ago and had a good time, thought we'd go again.

No comments: