Thursday, September 30, 2010

Behold, the best tasting carrots in the world!
For the first time I grew backyard carrots ... and I have to say they are delicious. I  wilwas worried they would be woody but they are really very tender and sweet.
With the help of the new garden beds most things I attempted this year have turned out pretty well. I have huge beautiful tomato plants loaded with green 'maters. I'm really hoping that our sunny fall weather will help them along.
For some reason the zukes and squash didn't do to well.



Bf finally got his boat in the water and it floats! He said it did realy well. We're waiting for a time when we bot have a day off together and the weather is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your article therefore other people are able to see it, very helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Thomas

Sheila E said...

I love fresh carrots..yumm..and your fruit basket is rich and full of beauties.
I am glad that your garden came alive this year...
Miss you and Barb too. Please tell her hello for me!